- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats (thick-rolled work well)
- 1 cup soy or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 smashed or chopped banana
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Drizzle of maple syrup
- Add oats to the bottom of a Mason Jar.
- Pour in Plant Based Milk and vanilla.
- Top with a layer of blueberries then a layer of bananas (Feel free to add raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, kiwi, & more too!)
- Sprinkle chia seeds and then drizzle maple syrup on top.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, remove from refrigerator and eat right out of the Mason Jar!